Friday, January 16, 2009

Attention to Great in Eighters....

Alright, all of those participating in my Great in 8...

i just sent out an email with all the great in 8 information...if you didn't get it, it might be because i don't have your email address, so email me @ meagwebb@gmail.com and i will get it out to you today.

There were a couple people who i couldn't get it to send to, i worked through most of them, but Ashley, it keeps coming back to me when i try emailing you, will try emailing me again so i can try again and make sure i have the right address.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

2 comments:

melissa said...

hey meag..i think that bonnie and macey are doing it too. i just printed off the papers for them and i think that she will just send you money. hope thats okay that a few more get added.
ps... you should really come home sunday..avery probably wants to see you.
love you

Ashley said...

Oh man, I tried to email you again. Not sure if it worked. I have no idea what's wrong with my email...gotta love technology. Anyway, my email is: wonderwoman04@hotmail.com or if that's doesn't work you can try kalleeandrew@hotmail.com or aandrew@royaljoneslaw.com (sorry for the inconveniences). Thanks! :)