Thursday, February 4, 2010

i'm alive

hey there,
wow, i've been missing for a long long time. apologies. lots has been going on. we returned from our fabulous vacation in mexico (post will come soon) and we had two days at home before we headed off for california for a sportsmans show for chase's work...we were there for a week, got home on 25th, had a few days at home, then i went to my parents for a few days to watch my lil sis play ball, got home and left again on tuesday for Pennsylvania....we drove....it was long. i've crossed through 10 states in 2 1/2 days, but we're hear for 10 days so hopefully i can find some time to do some major updates to my sad blog. but i am alive and happy.

for really great news, my sis in law lauren just had her baby tonight.....22 in. 10 lb. 15 oz. angel....i think chase and i might drive to connecticut to see that sweet thing tomorrow, i'm so excited and happy for her and royce!

until then....have a good one.

{M}

5 comments:

Paige said...

I've been checking her blog everyday waiting to see if she had it. so happy for them! Wow, you guys have been all over the place. Sounds like alot of fun! Can't wait until your mexico post!

Jana Sorensen said...

Holy Cow..10 lbs 15 ounces? What is amazing:) I can't wait to hopefully see pictures ...make sure you get some and show us:) IF she will let ya:) Love ya and glad to see you alive and well and staying busy:)

Sammy said...

I cannot believe she had an 11 lb baby!!!!!!! HOLY COW poor thing, i hope it went ok. how fun, exciting. Glad to hear you are alive and well! can't wait to see pics from mexico.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Oh my gosh!! 11 pounds?? Go Lauren! I'm glad everything went well...I keep checking her blog. Tell her to post! Sounds like you guys have been busy. I miss you! Love ya meag!

Heather Favre said...

I want to be a world traveler like you!!!! I'm so jealous