Tuesday, March 9, 2010

busy busy busy

....i'm still here, busy, but here. We just returned this morning from our latest trip to NYC and Connecticut to visit our ever so adorable new niece Adalynn (in which i'm missing now). We had a great time and are happy to be home, for 5 days...then were off to San Diego for the week with my family. And then, i've vowed to not take another trip for the rest of the year because i am truly SPENT. most likely it won't really happen, but my home needs some seriouse TLC and my bed is desperetly calling my name, so hopefully we can stay put for a while (plus our poor church callings have been seriously neglected, i really do feel bad about that). I have been an awful photographer on all our latest adventures, i might be able to round a few up here and there. I am just so grateful that i've been able to travel around with Chase this winter, so much better than being apart.
....as far as my pregnancy goes....i seriously could not be feeling better. i feel great and we are just so excited to find out what were having (in 2 weeks)! its still a crazy crazy feeling to think i'm about to be a parent, but i couldn't be happier....

5 comments:

Sharee said...

I Miss "A" too. Next had a blast with you this weekend. Thank you for helping me out so much. I hope you know how much we truly ADORE you. You really are so wonderful and fun to be with. Can't wait to find out which way the tie breaker will go...I still think girl. However I am starting to have a little feeling of boy creep in. Probably just because it would be nice for Gray to have 1 boy cousin close to his age. Heck it would be nice for all my boys to have a boy on the jones side. But you know they LIKE girls. Well see.

Sammy said...

Yay! 2 weeks! My guess is girl but thats just me, so exciting!!!! I can't wait, do you have any feelings as to what baby Jones is? So exciting that you've been able to travel like a mad woman this winter! And all while in your first trimester! nuts but you are such a trooper, that is so exciting and so nice that you'll get to have those memories, hopefully you can round up some pictures!

Paige said...

It sounds like you need a vacation from vacationing! How fun. I wish we could go somewhere...anywhere! So happy you are feeling good. I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm thinking girl too but I've been wrong with everyone so far so it'll probably be a boy. :) Either way I'm so excited for you two!

p.s. will you email me your address?

Heather Favre said...

I hope you two are having a girl! That's all! CONGRATS! :)

Tariq Noor Khan said...

Hi, Nice to your blog. Its seems pleasant. Please visit http://managementtoolz.blogspot.com/2010/04/project-planning.html for project planning