Monday, April 12, 2010

on growing....

i decided it was time to show the belly...its been kinda strange having a belly start to pop out, but quite honestly, i love it and it makes me so excited. Most of the time i just feel/look fat and as if i've just put on some extra lbs, but here is proof that there actually is a little babe sprouting inside. He is getting quite active which is so fun...last night he was having a little dance party right when i was trying to go to sleep, but i'll take the punches and kicks whenever i can! it makes it so real and fun. only have roughly 17 weeks left...holy crap, feeling very unprepared right now, ok i take that back, i AM very unprepared at this point...but i'm workin on it.

I seriously feel amazing great...like as good as when i wasn't preg...so i'm feelin lucky. hopefully that feeling will last for a while longer, cuz i'm enjoying it.

The first pic is @ 20 weeks and the other two are @ 23 weeks.
changes are happening daily. and i love it.



15 comments:

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

You're so cute Meag, and looking great! You're still so tiny, but so fun feeling him move around!! I loved that too!

linzy said...

so cute meag!!! you are so cute!!!

Our Fun Times said...

You look sooo cute! Oh man you are sooo lucky to have that tall body! :) Enjoy that little guy movin and a groovin! :)

Krissy said...

Seriously. How cute are you! I'm pretty sure you and Lis are the cutest prego girls I've ever seen!

Brady & Ashley said...

You are too cute!!!

Linsey Allen said...

So cute!!! I am so excited for you!! I also love to feel them moving around inside!! You look awesome!!

Paige said...

A dance party! I love it. :) My little man does that too. Kind of weird but oh so cool! Love the baby bump (I think I see one :) You look great!!

Sammy said...

you look amazing! seriously wow, i'm pretty sure i looked that at 5 weeks when I found out i was pregnant! no fair you look so great. I totally have that red dress you are wearing!!! I love it, seriously my favorite. you look great, can't wait to see you in person, hopefully we can get together soon!

Lauren Tatton said...

You are so cute! I love seeing parts of your house It looks so beautiful I cant wait to see it!!

Katie said...

Well..I guess I can accept a pic of you and your cute belly..and a door of your house! That won't due for much longer!! Melissa says its so cute so you better share with us all!

Kelsey said...

ok so i'm WAAAAY behind. i haven't been on my blog stuff forever and obviously i've missed some stuff. i had no idea you were pregnant! congrats! that is so exciting and it sounds like you and the baby are both doing really well!

Heather Favre said...

You are just so dang cute!!!!!!!! Oh I love this!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

How cute are you prego Meag! I'm so excited for you guys! Seriously...the awkward stage is annoying where you just look fat, but it passes. Isn't feeling the baby move crazy? I love it!

Rebekah said...

You look so great!!
love, Rebekah

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Meag, you look incredible! So excited for you!