Sunday, May 16, 2010

its gonna be just fine....


So, sister & ave took off this week to live on another continent...needless to say, its been a weird few day, not being able to pick up the phone and just call or text when i want. BUT, Lis kept saying that it was going to be just fine, and indeed it will be...thanks to modern technology that allows us to video chat and such. It will be a grand adventure for them i'm sure. its pretty hard not to miss those cute faces though....

Brasil is lucky to have them, and i'm certain they will be put to good use within the next week or two and have ward callings and such.

I however, will still be counting down the days till their next visit in August (maybe if their lucky i'll save baby J's arrival for when their here) Note: that would be lucky for them, not so much for me...making me slightly overdue.

until then sis, enjoy the beach and the sun. loves!

4 comments:

melissa said...

we are going to be just fine, but just fyi, i've only been here for 3 days and i'm already counting down the days too. miss you. tchau (goodbye in portuguese)

Sammy said...

Hang in there, that must be so hard, Brazil is a long ways away but seriously with video chat online it'll be so great to see them all the time! what a great experience for them, but I would miss them greatly too! hopefully baby will stay put til they come visit!!!

Paige said...

How sad, I can't even imagine how you're feeling! But August will be here before you know it! You can do it meag. :) Love technology...makes the world a little smaller.

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Meags I bet its so weird, but it will be ok!! By the way u look so cute as a preggers!! I kinda miss the feeling a being preggers, the kicks and butterfly flutters! U can call me if ua want! I love to chat!