Friday, October 15, 2010

is it possible.....?


for this child to keep getting cuter?

um...yeah, i think so.






this little man, had his two month appointment this week ( a week or so after he actually was 2 months) the champ weighed in 13 lbs 8 oz. and they had his measured at 23 3/4 inches long, however, i had a feeling they were wrong, so chase and i measured him ourselves at home, and we got a good stretch out of him and he was 25 inches long. The boy loves to smile at his momma..makes me pretty happy that he's a momma's boy. of course it does, look at the kid.

11 comments:

Heather Favre said...

For. cute!!!!

Becky Lewis said...

You two are adorable parents to an awesome little man!

melissa said...

stop it right now.. i need to see this little guy. so cute. oh, i miss you guys and hate it when you have sisters get togethers without me

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

He is so stinking cute! I think I need to come and visit you so I can meet him! He is getting so so big!! How fun!

Lauren Tatton said...

Oh my he has changed he is so so cute! Really meg good job!

Sammy said...

he's SOOO CUTE! oh my goodness, i need to see him and squish him! i was thinking he was probably longer than that, vi was 23.5 inches, and i'm sure he's much longer than her! he's darling, such a stud. doesn't it kill you that they can just keep getting cuter and cuter? how IS it possible?!

Nicole said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe how big he is and I just love his hair!

linzy said...

priceless.

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Such a little stud!!! Awww!! He is seriously so cute!!!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

meag....i LOVE it! so cute!

Paige said...

big boy! I bet chase is one happy dad. :) Cash was wearing that same onesie today. It's so cute! and yes, preston sure is a cute little baby!