Thursday, January 6, 2011

the holidays

We had a very enjoyable and fast holiday season....filled with lots of parties, family, friends and food. It was so fun having Preston this year, although he had no idea what was going....clearly more fun for us to have hime than for him. We spent Christmas at my families since the Jones were vacationing in sunny mexico. Then we got together with our friends Phil, Paige & Cash, and Erik, Sammy & Violet for new years....it was so fun to get the kiddos together, it was the first time they have been together since they were born....it might be a battle for violet between the boys, cash won this year, he even got some hand-holding in on her....and it was cute. Anyways...we've had a fabulous year (2010) and we are so so excited for what this new years has in store for us. Hope you had a great holiday too...



Aunt Melissa and Avery are finally in town for a visit...and we are so excited. Avery loves little preston, who is not so little anymore. She's pretty darn cute with him, and she has called me mommy at least a dozen times, and its adorable.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

it was so great to see you guys! I love the picture at the top, what a beautiful family.

Heather Favre said...

Oh my gosh I never thought about your kids getting you and Lis mixed up!!! A-dorable.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

love it! love it! love it!

Maren Ericson said...

hahaha. I just laughed out loud thinking about what I would do with two moms around! Oh I like that a lot.