Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Claire's Blessing Day

This past Sunday, Claire was blessed by her Daddy. It was a perfect day. She was given a beautiful blessing, and had so many family there to show their love & support. we were missing a few family members because it was a last minute decision to bless her in March (we were planning on May) but we know they still love her!! I made Claire's blessing dress & it turned out beautifully, however i wasn't too pleased with how it looked in pictures, it just didn't do it justice. But i am excited to be able to show her her blessing dress when she is older and tell her i made it. I feel bad i didn't get hardly any pictures of the Jones side of the family, but they were there. Thank you to everyone who was there & helping out with everything & loving our sweet little angel. here are some (LOTS) of pictures from the day.

5 comments:

melissa said...

It was a great day. What a cute chubby little girl. I just love her. And I love that picture of everyone on phones, ha!

Sammy said...

oh she is so sweet! I can't believe you made her blessing dress! You are amazing, seriously... Baby sister's quilt has ruffle fabric in it and I couldn't do it so i made my mom! I can't imagine sewing a dress! way to go. and you look amazing!

Teandra said...

You're amazing! The dress is beautiful.

Sharee said...

OH mY GOSH! So cute. Dress turned out beautiful and she looks so cute. I can't believe her chubby little cheeks. She has changed so much since i saw her. sorry we couldn't be there. Love her and you.

Rebekah said...

You look so beautiful! and Claires blessing dress is probably the prettiest blessing dress that I have ever seen...seriously! I love all those layers of tuile (sp?) !! Blessing days are so special, I am so glad you were able to have so much family around to share in Claires day :)
love, Rebekah