Sunday, March 9, 2008

Love you Daddy!

To put it simply...my dad is amazing! I am always learning things from him. Recently he has taught me how to be strong through any sort of trial that I am given. A few weeks ago, my cute dad was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphnoma....and it hit me hard, I've always thought my dad was invincible. But he has had such faith, and been so strong. Not once have I heard him say anything negative about what he is facing. Cancer is a scary thing, and i know it scares my dad as well. But i am learning so much from his example of how to push through anything that comes my way! His positive attitude teaches me that I can't let such small things discourage me and get me down, if he is not even letting something as huge as cancer tackle him. I Love You Dad!

8 comments:

Sammy said...

That is amazing he's handeling this so well, thats great. I'm so sorry to hear about this, and if you ever need a girls shoulder to cry on give me a call. love you girl

Clint and Meg said...

Meag- Your dad is an amazing guy and you are an amazing girl. He is lucky to have a daughter like you. Just be positive and things will all work out.

linzy said...

Hey Meag, I saw your blog on Meg's. When Bud told me about your dad I just started to cry. I couldn't' stop thinking about your family. I am so sorry! I wish you the strength to get through it-- and your dad, mom and family! I just love you and your family and wish you the best. Take care!

Paige said...

Oh meag! I am so sorry about your dad. I can't believe how strong you are being through this very, very difficult time! I hope you know I'm always here for you and consider you a good friend. Keep me updated. Love ya!

Sharee said...

Your family is soo strong and can with stand anything gracefully. I can't believe how strong you have been through all of this. I would be an absolute mess. I love you and am here for you anytime day or night you need anything.
That picture is priceless.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Thank you thank you meag! So, when are you and chase gonna have one of your own? huh? jk...no hurry. I am due Sept. 20. I can't wait!!! Anway, I miss you! Come visit me and lis sometime. Actually, we all just need to get together for lunch sometime. It would be loads of fun, ya? Ok, love ya!

Our Fun Times said...

How Fun! I'm so glad you found me! :) Okay, so you and your "twinner" are so flippen cute! What are the odds! Man, you guys do think alike! How are you? It sounds like you are super busy! Where do you guys live? Well, girl I hope the best for your family and for your father! My prayers are with you guys! Veva

Krissy said...

Oh MeaGan I just read this and bawled. I know your family is so amazing and just pray for you everyday.. Stay strong... and Hope everything is going good for you. I"m glad i found ya on the blog. Snooping gets me everywhere! LOL