Sunday, March 2, 2008

Me & My Twinner!!

This weekend I met my sisters and mom in Logan to go wedding dress shopping with my cousin. When i showed up, i got out of the car, walked into the store, and looked at my cute little twin sis...wearing the exact same outfit as me. Seriously, how often does that happen. We were wearing the exact white t-shirts, dark jeans, and PINK shoes, it wouldn't have been that crazy if it weren't for the shoes, ya don't just wear pink shoes everyday. I just love moments like this! It makes me so happy to be a twin. So i guess that answers the question as to whether or not we think the same things at the same time..cuz on this day we sure did! (clear up the confusion...i'm on the right!) LOVE YOU LISSER!

6 comments:

melissa said...

yeah..i just love this!! being a twin is absolutley wonderful. love you sis!!

Sammy said...

That is so fun. You two are so cute.

Katie said...

this is too funny!! i was laughing pretty hard when i read this and saw the picture!! crazy girls!! are you going home this weekend? anyhow..yeah we are going with meg and clint..crazy huh!? I'm kinda nervous but it'll be good..we leave the day after i graduate :( May 3rd! Yes..you should come visit us! That would be so fun! What's your plans for the summer?

Clint and Meg said...

I remember when you (or Melissa) would get so mad when the other one would dress even similar. It was back in those days when the little things set us off and then we would forget about it within 30 minutes or so. Anyway, glad you can have enjoy it when it happens now. Cute girls!

Sharee said...

I still can't believe it. I totally giggled again seeing the picture and reading the story. I wish I were a twin. I guess being a gemini fulfills that for me. (HA)
Seriously that is the coolest thing ever.

Linsey Allen said...

I just love you two girls!! Great minds do think alike, that is for sure!!! Way too cute!!