Sunday, July 27, 2008

whats been goin on?

I have been so bad at updating my blog lately...So i'll just do a little recap of all the things we've been up to lately!


Every summer my mom and her sisters go on a little sisters trip to salt lake, they call it "therapy"...they always get crazy looks when they tell people they are going to therapy for a few days, but they have so much fun, no kids, shopping, eating out, and sleeping in. I went and met them for dinner one night. They are so fun!
Lis & I out to dinner with my mom one weekend home in Idaho.

This last weekend we went to Lava Hot Springs for Eastons Birthday.

the 2nd picture is all of us who floated the river.
Chase & I and some friends went to Weber State a few weeks ago to watch the fireworks.
Easton & I hangin out @ the pool, we had another little birthday party for him at the pool with his other side of the family. Shar's parents are so cute! For the 24h of July they had a little "Cowboys & Indians" party, everyone dressed up and played games, hunted for our dinner, and made little stick horses. The kids loved it. They are so cute and fun with their grandkids, and threw a fun party for all of us.

7 comments:

Sharee said...

We are really having a fun summer huh. Cute pictures. I hate that this week is already here, I think it is a bad dream, you really aren't moving. I will miss you a ton, but I am so happy for the time and the opportuinity I got to live and spend time with you. Thanks for your friendship, I love ya.

Sammy said...

Looks like fun! we miss you guys, it seems like every time we call you guys aren't around! and now your moving, we'll get together soon. We're going to miss you!

Nate and Venessa said...

Hi Meag! I was just think the other day that I'd like to go out one night meet the husband! Also I was wondering if you are playing volleyball at all right now because I would like to try and get a team together and maybe play some city league! I think it would be so much fun!

Paige said...

Looks like alot of fun! Sorry I didn't call you the other day...I'm a little brain fried right now and I completely forgot! I'm so sad you're moving. :( I hopd you move back after the season. I'll be crossing my fingers!

The Orton's said...

Hey Meag - This is the only way I know how to get ahold of you. I need a favor! Grandma Chick wants some of the family reunion pictures. Can you give me a call or e-mail me? Love you! See you on Saturday!
Love Jill

The Alspach's said...

Congrats on your one year!! Time does fly doesn't it!! Where are you living right now Utah or Idaho?? We need to get together sometime that would be so much fun! You and your hubby look so happy and cute together! Talk to ya later Jess

Rebekah said...

im so glad you are having a fun summer...i bet you are excited to be an Aunt soon :) You and your family are so cute! love, Rebekah