Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome to Idaho...

yep, thats right....Chase and I are now residents of the great little small town of Firth, Idaho. We live near here last year after we got married, and have returned once again to begin this hunting season. I think this time around the move is more permanent than the last. Nonetheless, we are excited! We have a cute little house that i will post pictures of soon (well as soon as we are able to move in that is...). Firth is a cute little small town, and i think we'll have fun here...our friends Jana & Tate are moving here too, which makes me so excited! Kathy, my mother in law teaches a workout class 3 times a week, which i absolutely love, so that is a for sure plus with the move. The hunting season starts next week, which is a little bittersweet...i never get to see my husband, but he loves the hunting season, so it will be good.

The day before we moved here, my big bro got married. The wedding was atmy parents house, and it turned out really great. He married a super cute girl, Brandi, and we are so excited to have her as a part of our family.
Here are the most recent pictures to play catch up on whats been going on in this life of mine!....there is a lot of them. i hate choosing my favs so i post them all.
here is Mason and I the night before i moved....i'm sure gonna miss those cute little boys.....we had a little bbq the night before we left with all our friends that were gonna miss so much.


10 comments:

Sammy said...

How cute! We miss you guys already, we'll have to get together at least once a month, whether we go up or you come down! but probably after the hunting season. Have fun, good luck moving in.

Heather Favre said...

MEAG! not only is your hair SO STINKIN CUTE! but also your dad looks to good! I'm so happy that everything worked out for him and all of you! tell your dad he has the same hair as brett favre now! yay! lol

linzy said...

So fun!! We will definately come see you when we are up that way!! So excited for you! And congrats to Cory!

Rebekah said...

So how long is kinda permanent??? Because Doug and I are moving to Idaho Falls in like 8 months, and we are gonna live there forever...and I think Firth is super close to IF, which would be SO fun because we could go from blog friends, to friend friends :) (Acutally, more like from summer camp friends, to pen pals, to blog friends...) Anyways, You look so pretty in these pics! love, rebekah

Teandra said...

Hi Meagan. I'm Teandra from CEU. Don't know if you remember me, but I ran across your blog. It's so fun to see people I know. Have fun in ID!

Heather Favre said...

oh you KNOW im playin in both of them! im so so so excited! can we please win this year? please? freak! also, can we keep the second one a secret so we get more playing time? =]

Teandra said...

We're doing great. We live in the Murray/Midvale/Ft. Union area in Salt Lake. We're both working right now. Ryan's going to be a pilot so we're waiting to see which direction we're going with that. I love blogging. It's nice to hear from you!

Andrea and Eric said...

MEAG!! I miss you already! I'm excited to see pictures of your cute little house! Did everything with your brother's wedding turn out good? You look so stinkin' gorgeous...like normal! Are you still plannin on going to Price in a couple of weeks?

mackenzie said...

exciting for you! hope things are going well for you. I was looking at your pics, and I know hillary! I worked with her for a little bit at sun kissed tanning salon. small world!

Paige said...

I miss you guys!!!But it sounds like you guys will love it in Idaho. For sure call us when you come down to visit. and post pictures of you house...i can't wait to see it.