Thursday, August 14, 2008

"The crulest thing a wife can do...

I found this off someones blog, and i really liked it. It is a quote out of the book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" It made me realize that there is so much more i can do to make myself and my marriage happier. I know that there are certainly times when i could do more, and try a little harder to be happy, and make my husband happy. just something to think about.

"The cruelest thing a wife can do to a husband is to never be happy. And don't forget, being happy is more an attitude than a reality. When things are going bad, when there are problems and challenges, disappointments and disasters, it is obvious that happiness is going to be undermined. However, when one looks for that little peek-hole in the sky where the sun DOES shine through,m then it is a lovely day."

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

wow-talk about INSPIRATIONAL!

Sammy said...

I really like that! good job, I think we all needed that. I love it, I think Erik would appreciate it!

Sharee said...

TURE TRUE. Thanks for sharing. You are too cute to always find the ray of sunshine when life is not what we plan. Hang in there you ROCK! Miss ya and hope you can stay saturday with me.