Wednesday, December 31, 2008

does it get any better?

The holidays are such a wonderful time. I feel so blessed this time of year. We had a wonderful christmas despite getting snowed in on christmas day. We had lots of family parties to go to, which is so fun to get together with family that you don't see regularly. this picture below is of all my cousins (on the webb side) filed oldest to youngest.

On Monday, Chase & I, Rulon & Kathy, & Lauren & Royce went up to our beautiful lodge to spend a couple of days. I love being there, i can't think of too many more perfect places to be in the winter....(unless its the beach of course.) I found one of my newest favorite hobbies, snow-shoeing, I'd never been before and i loved it! it was like the stair-stepper, only much much better. We had a great time.




4 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

oh my those are so cute! That looks like a fun Christmas! :) We should of taken a picture of the elk that was the highlight right? will you email me those pictures? I love the one with parker!

Sharee said...

Look fun, wish we could have come too. It is a fun place to go. Snowshoeing is fun, I have a pair somewhere.

Sammy said...

So fun! thats too bad you guys got snowed in but looks like you had a great time. What a good looking family Meag! The Lodge looks beautiful, hopefully we'll be able to come check it out one day!

Tiffany Noyes said...

Looks like you had a great holiday. You are still cute as ever :) I wish you guys were closer so we could get together...bummer. anyway keep in touch.