Friday, December 19, 2008

wishing i were there again....

baby its cold outside, and its makin me wish i never came home from Mexico. My in-laws took us to Mexico for Christmas this year, and we had such a great time. Everyone was there except for Lauren & Royce, and we sure did miss them. Rulon & Kathy have a beach house that they built a few years ago, so it really convienent and nice to have some place we can go visit. It is is a really remote part of mexico, and we pretty much have the whole beach to ourselves for miles. The water was a perfect temp. but on their beach the waves are HUGE, so its pretty scary to swim in. But i sure do enjoy running on the beach each morning, playing volleyball, laying out a bit, and eating way more mexican food than i should have. All of the guys love being there, especially after a hard & tiring hunting season. It is so nice for them to be somewhere where they can't get any phone calls, and aren't talking "hunting" every minute of the day. Its kinda like a pat on the back vacation for them to enjoy after working so hard for the season. I feel so lucky & blessed to have such an awesome family. I'm posting an overload of pictures, and i'll probably post again once Rulon & Kathy get back from Mexico too, cause they have some good pics. anyways. enjoy. merry christmas















Can't wait till next year comes around again...





11 comments:

Heather Favre said...

I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!! im so jealous! I need warm weather right NOW! i love that last picture of you and chase face, adorable!

Lauren Tatton said...

Looks as fun as ever! I bet it made it really fun to have the kids!

Chris and Kristen said...

What a great Christmas gift to have. Looks like you had a great time and that place is beautiful from the pictures!

Jen and Cody said...

Hey Meagan!
I was just looking at Amy'sblog and found your link. Congrats on getting married, that is so exciting! I just started a blog a couple months ago as well. It is jenandcodyfisher.blogspot.com
~Jen Fisher

Rebekah said...

What an amazing vacation home...that ocean is breath taking. Im so glad you had fun...what a fun family tradition!
love, Rebekah

linzy said...

How fun! Loved the pics! Good to see ya at the mall!! :)

Sharee said...

Oh we had so much fun! I want the warm weather again too. Thanks for loving the kids so much. They miss you guys.

Sammy said...

That looks like a blast! I'm glad that everything went so well and you had such a good time, you definitely deserved that amazing vacation. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Jens and Patricia said...

Hey Meagan, this is Patricia Nielson from price. I don't know if you remember me but I am married to Jens. Anyways, nice to see how good you are doing! If you want to take a look at my blog it's private but you can leave your email and I will add you. my address is jensandpatricia.blogspot.com

Tiffany Noyes said...

Hey buddy, your trip looks way fun. It's so great to hear from you, I didn't know your sis was prego...when is she due? And thanx about my baby, he is my little buddy and such a sweetie. we are getting married in April so I will need your address to send you an invite. Keep in touch, Luv, Tiff

Wilsons said...

Oh boy does that look wonderful...