Tuesday, February 10, 2009

how sweet it is...

I had a Fabulous weekend to say the least! my sis-in-law, Sharee, had her sweet little baby on tuesday...GRAYSON GARET JONES.....and look at him, isn't he precious. So i spent a couple days lovin on him (and the other two brothers), and I loved every minute of it.
Then, i headed to Logan to visit my other half and her little darling (and mckell, of course)...She is now a month old and still as adorable as ever. she's gettin some chunky little cheeks, which i adore. Kell and i had a sleepover, in Avery's room, so that everytime lis got up to feed we could keep her company. We did pretty good for the first feeding, but i'm pretty sure she lost me after that. I seriously just LOVE These little babes. Chase is gone....again ( in pennsylvania this time) which is of course, no fun...but, it opens up my weekends and lets me run to UT to spend time with my fam. (but seriously chase, hurry home)


I think i'm a proud aunt.

7 comments:

Tiffany Noyes said...

way cute baby pics!!! Aren't babies awesome, when are you having one? :) ttyl

Sammy said...

you and your sisters are SO cute! I love those pictures, Grayson looks like a little sweetie pie and so does Avery! oh they are so fun, isn't it great being an aunt!? it was so good to see you! can't wait to get together again, and plan our trip to disneyland!

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute pictures! Being an Aunt is so fun. I'm impressed you slept in Avery's room so when Melissa got up you guys could keep her company. I could never sleep with a baby in my room. They always wake me up. What a sweetheart you are to do that with your sister.

Sharee said...

Thank you for coming! We LOVED having you come. You helped out so much and made the weekend home FUN for everyone we sure love you and wish you were closer.
Thanks a million!

Jen and Cody said...

I love the baby pics. You are a great aunt! Where are you guys living now? One of my friends from high school was saying that she lives next to a Meagan that I used to play volleyball with and I am trying to figure out if it is you. :)

Brady and Natalie said...

Hey Meag! These baby pics are so adorable! How fun to have all these new babies in the family! You are next girlie!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Meag...where have you been all my life!? jk how are you? i miss you...your too kind.