Wednesday, March 4, 2009

spring...

i am lovin every second of this beautiful weather outside. (i'll pray it lasts longer than 2 days)
its makin me oh so excited for the months to come.
i think i am a much happier person when the weather is warm.
yesterday was the first day i didn't need to wear a coat at school..

Heres my list of things i can't wait to do in the sun...

1. go running outside. i'm gettin pretty tired of the treadmill/elliptical.
there is just something about running in the fresh air that rejuvinates me.

2. plant my garden. my first garden ever. but i've waited for this summer for a long time, to
actually have a yard/garden, where i can plant whatever i want. i love vegetables.

3. have picnics. we've never really been much for picnics, but i'm hoping we can change that this
spring/summer and have many.

4. Go hiking. my chaser loves the outdoors, and we pretty much have our own supply of
beautiful mountains to roam on @ the ranch....so i'll look forward to those days.

5. plant/pick spring flowers

6. being able to pull out my t-shirts and shorts. i like them lots better than my sweaters.

7. not go to school everyday. summer=no school. i like that.

theres more i'm sure...
i just know i'm a happy girl when i'm warm.
bring on the sun.

5 comments:

Sharee said...

I AGREE! Can't wait for some fun family bike rides and walks to the park. Sounds like a good idea, now i just need the snow to stop and the sun to keep melting it away.

Lauren Tatton said...

Yes! I cant wait! I want to see a picture of you how do you like your hair? I bet you look so beautiful!

Sammy said...

I second that! I LOVE this post, how fun, I really can't wait for spring either, like today, I'm wearing WHITE capris, with brown boots, and a pink short sleeved shirt to work! ha ha yeah, i'm just to ready, can't wear anymore sweaters.

Tiffany Noyes said...

I hear ya, I hate the cold and love hot weather. What are you going to school for? And I need you and your sis's address so I can send you invites for my wedding. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

i miss you :(