Friday, March 27, 2009

family


i've been pretty lucky as of late with being able to spend lots of time with my family.
Last weekend Lis, Kell, and sweet Avery came to stay the night with me. I seriously love them!
This would be miss Mckell Webb...


That same weekend, Garet and Rulon were out of town, so Sharee and the boys came to stay with Kathy. They are so fun to be with. It was a beautiful sunny weekend, so we went to the park, and played with the kids. Here's little Grayson at 6 weeks old. so cute.


Chase is such a good big brother to Parker. He really takes such good care of him!


Then, this last week has been my spring break, so the Jones went up to Targhee to go skiing for Rulon's birthday. I hadn't been skiing since i was probably in 5th or 6th grade. But we had a lot of fun together, and it was nice to get away for a couple of days.


Here's my ADORABLE niece Charlotte!
...and innocent Easton



Hope you all had a wonderful week too.



We're off to Utah for some more fun.

Later.

4 comments:

melissa said...

yeah..now if only we could spend a little more time together. hopefully soon!! we should have a sleepover again..soon! love you!

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

Targhee is one of my favorite places in the world!!! Lucky you! Where are you guys living now-a-days? We'll be up to Idaho for Easter if you will be up there....

Jana Sorensen said...

First I love your brown hair...you look any way you have your hair! ANd I wish I could see sweet Avery she is so dang cute! Lucky aunt Meag! and you need to let me know if there will be a good time for you to join us all in a little reunion again this year!? I hope so...i had a great time last year! I hope your doing good and getting all A's! Love ya!

Sammy said...

So fun! looks like you had a dang good spring break! How fun to go skiing, and that your sisters slept over at your house, thats so fun. I love that you are all so close! Those babies in your family are ADORABLE!!