Tuesday, March 17, 2009

two things....

First of all...my first spring flowers have sprung. My mom gave me these tulips a while back....and i was so happy this morning when i woke up to see that they had popped out. i can't wait for more.....secondly....i've become a brunette! why...i don't know, but i did. I did it about 2 weeks ago, but i've been having a really hard time adjusting to it...its suprisingly been really hard for me. chase really likes it (which was a shocker) and i'm starting to...i just keep looking at myself and seriously thinking i'm Melissa...weird i know. its starting to grow on me. (its a pretty crappy picture, sorry...it was on my phone) One of my beehives in Young Womens yells at me everytime she sees me because she liked me blonde better....but its hair, and i'm sure it will be blonde again eventually. i think i'm finally starting to like it a little.

change is good.

8 comments:

Sharee said...

you are a KNOCK OUT! seriuosly I love it. Not many look good as a blond and brunette. Lucky Girl.

Lauren Tatton said...

You are so beutiful I love it! Healthy hair! I wish! Im so excited for spring!!!!

Paige said...

I agree with both comments above. you are gorgeous and I am very jealous that you can pull off both blonde and brunette. There is no way I could do that. I really like it dark. And I love your tulips! I never thought about putting the bulb in a glass vase like that. I am so going to do that next year. I LOVE tulips.

Sammy said...

Tulips are my favorite flower! absolutely beautiful! both you and the flower, i know what you mean, i kind of go back and forth, but not quite as blonde as you, but when you switch it takes a while to get used too! i love it you look beautiful!

The Munfords said...

Love the hair! It looks really cute on you but your hair is cute anyway. Change is good and fun.

Chris and Kristen said...

I think you pull off being a brunette really well. I wish I could do blonde or brunette, but I can't. You look great, so don't worry!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

i love it!!! how cute! oh...and i miss you! Come visit!!!

Tiffany Noyes said...

I think it's cute, but you look cute no matter what :). Nice flowers, we are landscaping out backyard right now so I'll just be glad to have grass instead of dirt LOL :)