Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter catch-up...

We had such a wonderful Easter....we went home to my parents house, and everyone was able to come home and be there so it was really fun. On Saturday morning my cousin had a little cancer run for her senior project, Chase ran the 3 mile run and i ran the 5 mile run. The whole fam did it, and we had tons of fun. Followed by family parties, lots of food, and easter sunday.
Here are a few pics from our fun weekend.
Hope you all had a wonderful easter as well.

4 comments:

Tiffany Noyes said...

isn't it great the whole fam can get together...I love it. We went camping with Ty's family and it was way fun. but now it's onto weddin stuff...6 days!!!!! YAY. i'm stoked. hope everything's great :)

Sammy said...

What a goodlooking family. you are all so cute! What a fun weekend, don't you just love easter? hopefully we get to see you this weekend!

Kip & Melissa said...

I am so glad we are blogging friends now! :) I should be writing a few papers.. but blogging is much better.. haha see you tomorrow!

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Easter weekend to you too and way to go in your marathons! I so wish I had your motivation for one of those!