Friday, April 3, 2009

good day

yesterday was a good day.
nothing special or important happened,
it was just simply good.
maybe it was cuz i was more grateful for life (previous post)
i like days like that.
my man is out of town, again....(that job of his)
so i'll take advantage of that and head home
to spend some quality time w/
my lovely parents and adorably twitterpaited lil sis.
(and my other darling sis's too)
i love general conference weekend.
i love spiritual inspiration.
i love weekends @ home.
i miss my husband.
the end.
(left my camera in utah...so i'm being a boring blogger till it returns to me, sorry)

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I love THAT post! I'm glad that you get to go home with your family for a bit, but i'm sorry that Chase is gone again! You are such a trooper. Thats funny our posts are similar in some way! Great minds think alike! Have a great weekend.

Sammy said...

Might I add that you look gorgeous in that blue shirt in the header for your blog, as alwasy. Love the new blog look.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

You poor girl, having your hubby gone so much. That's good that your family is somewhat close. Thanks for your inspirational posts, it is such a good message to remember!

Heather Favre said...

i miss you!!! and spring break 2006 lol when will you be down this way duh!