Saturday, June 13, 2009

birthday week.....

I had a pretty darn good birthday week last week. To start off the day, my in-laws took me to lunch at cafe rio, and then my adorable mother in law took me shopping for the day, which was wonderful of course.
When Chaser got home, we went and got couples massages....also very very wonderful....followed by my favorite dinner of all....SUSHI, i seriously love sushi. and i love my husband for being so sweet and wonderful. On Wednesday, which was my sis-in-laws, sharee's birthday, we met her and her fam and the rest of the family in Malad for Maddox dinner. Lis and Avery met us there as well so they could come hang out for the weekend. It was so fun to be able to celebrate that day with lis and shar, two of my favorite people.
and seriously, look how adorable shar's baby grayson is...so cute.
Then, i enjoyed the rest of the week with lis and ave. I love those two so much. and had such a fun time with them, shopping, eating out, and just hanging out. come again soon.
Then, on Friday my parents came and met us for dinner (no pics to share) and to pick lis up. I had such a great week. thanks to all for making it wonderful.

6 comments:

melissa said...

that was a good weekend...thanks for letting us come visit. see you next weekend..

Chris and Kristen said...

What a fun weekend!

Sammy said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! how fun. Your hair looks so cute I love it! We really need to get together, miss you guys.

Katie said...

I love that hair color on you! It looks so cute! And the cut! I sure hope you're not as anxious as I am for this race!!

Lauren Tatton said...

Happy birthday! I love your hair the highlights look great!!

Jana Sorensen said...

So much fun! You look like your ready for the big fun race. Who is all on your team? I just bought the same running shoes! Yeah! I am not that excited because I hear my first leg is all dirt and I don't really want to get them all gross! anyway, I am glad that you had a fun birthday and that you are getting older:) Are you going to be coaching volleyball again? When does it start? I would love to be able to do that too, but I don't think will be up there till it's too late:) HOpe your doing great!