Thursday, August 20, 2009

{boring}

the last few weeks have been slightly uneventful....hence the zero{0} blogs in 5 weeks. it happens. wish i could say something super exciting was coming up. Chase started the DREADED hunting season on sunday....dreadful for me, wonderful for the Chaser man (but i'm sure he misses me too, even tho he loves his job). I sure do miss him for the 3 months that he is nearly non-existant from my life. but hopefully it won't be too bad.

I start school next week...gross! but its my last semester EVER. thats pretty awesome.

little sis, Mckell, got engaged a few weeks ago. SUPER excited for her and mr. spencer mendenhall. he'll be a fantastic addition to the fam. yeah for them.

my annual anticipated ALUMNI volleyball game is this weekend. Thats always something fun to look forward to. i miss volleyball. a lot.

we had a fun summer. kinda sad to see it gone, ok, really sad to see it gone. But i do love love love the fall.

....until something cool happens, peace!

5 comments:

Becky Lewis said...

You two are so cute..........love just keeping track of you on the blog. Thanks for sharing.
Sister Lewis

Chris and Kristen said...

Sounds like you got some exciting and not so exciting stuff coming up. Good luck with it all!

Sammy said...

Oh NO! I can't believe that hunting has already started, seems like it just barely got over from last season! Good luck with school, that is so great that its your last semester. Way to go. keep in touch, we'll have to play soon!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

So????? How was it? Who was there? I'm reeeeally bummed I didn't get to go this year!! Ugh! Your too cute! Good luck with school and yay for being your last semester!! Miss you!

Oh, ps....I'm coming home on the 1st. You need to come down and see me!!! Ok

Dothan Carpenters said...

Great post thank youu