Sunday, October 4, 2009

The wedding & the adorable newlyweds

My darling little sister got married on Thursday and it was a wonderful day (except that my husband had to work...ugh)...But after the horendous weather on Wednsday we were a little worried that it would be a yucky day on Thursday for their wedding, but they must be living right because it was beautiful. And She looked stunning.....i am in love with her dress and now a huge fan of fall weddings because everything turned out so great. It honestly is a little wierd that kell is married now, cuz she's just my little sister...and now she's all married and grown up...but i could not be more excited about having Spencer in our family....he's awesome.

I cannot eliminate pictures...so i pretty much post them all, which i think is fine.... Their sealing was amazing...they had one of the seventy perform their sealing (+ i just got done listening to him speak at general conference (Brent Neilson), which was really amazing)....I am so happy for both of them. being married is such a great thing.


The beautiful bride











{so cute}...now of random pics of me and my sisters








4 comments:

Sharee said...

BEAUTIFUL! She looks so pretty. And all your sisters and you are cuter than ever. Love the dress, the cake, the temple and her cute little hubby. CONGRATULATIONS!

linzy said...

how cute! what an exciting time! congrats kell!!!

and rachel... you are not so small anymore!!! you have grown up... a beautiful girl!! i can't wait to see you again sometime... hopefully soon!!! i miss your sweet little smile!!

meag.. you are adorable! just love ya!

The Pearson's said...

I have one word for you....Wow! I cant believe you made your sisters wedding cake! Good for you guys! It looks great! And I bet it was fun to do that together. You are beautiful in all your photos ( I love your shirt at the reception). And Your sister's a beautiful bride as well! It looks like her wedding was simply gorgeous... I love the style of it and the colors! I bet she appreciated all your time spent to help her pull things together! Looking at the ambition you sisters had reminds me of the hard work and days an days of work my sisters put into our wedding. It' those crafty girls full of ideas that can pull anything together! I sure was lucky to have my sisters do A lot! Other than that I hope all else is well! keep strong with school!

Lier

Chris and Kristen said...

Wow! A wedding cake. That is awesome. You guys did an amazing job on the cake! It looks like the wedding was gorgeous as well!