Sunday, October 4, 2009

the reception...

The friday following the wedding was Kell and Spencer's reception...and again, wonderful weather (for fall at least)....My mom has wonderful sisters and sister in laws who are so awesome in helping to get ready for the receptions, and it is so fun to see it all come together. I am pretty much an Avery hog when i am around...i seriously cannot get enough of her, and she likes me....alot. The backdrop for Kell and Spences reception turned out so good i think, we have been collecting lanterns for a long time and it came together so nicely. Its crazy how months of planning lead to one night, and then its over. But it was fun and everything turned out great.















4 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

It looks like a beautiful day! I love weddings! The bride is so beautiful!

Sammy said...

I LOVE that backdrop! WOW soooo adorable i love it, so creative too, so cute. You girls are so beautiful, looks like a fun reception. and thank YOU guys for having me come help that was so fun, and NO even if you did get paid to do the cake i wouldn't allow you to give me any! it was fun

The Gracie Jones blog said...

OH my goodness, everything is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for a fall wedding. I am dying over that cake that you guys made!! You should start a business :)

Rebekah said...

that back drop is so cute, the whole wedding looked so beautiful! and i dont know how i am so behind on all your posts, but i can't believe you made that wedding cake!! it looks seriously professional!! your sister was such a beautiful bride, obviously, your whole family is so pretty! what a special day, and I hate that feeling when all that preperation and anticipation for a special day is over:( But the wedding looked perfect...and the way you are holding avery makes me think someone is a little baby hungry:) we need to have lunch!
love, Rebekah