Friday, July 2, 2010

little happenings...

oh goodness..i am boring.

no pictures this post, again.

i'm am freaking out a little that my little guy will be here in 5 1/2 weeks (or less)....where exactly did all the time i thought i had go. although i am so ready and excited, i am also so not ready and anxious/nervous. am i sure i can do this?

I honestly still feel super super amazing....the only thing i can complain about is the lack of sleep that i have been getting, good prep for whats ahead of me i'm sure. baby boy is measuring right on. i still am able to go to my workout class on m.w.f., and i'm so thankful for that, except that 5:30 a.m rolls around so quickly after 3 hours of sleep at night. I keep telling myself that if i can make it to 36 weeks and still be exercising then i'll be good and maybe take a few weeks off to totally relax, but we'll see how i feel, maybe i'll keep on keepin on till i can't anymore.

I've kinda decided this little guy is going to be a wild one for me, but shy around all others. he is so crazy and active when its just me, but anytime i feel him kicking and try to show someone (even chase) for them to feel him going crazy, he stops. either way, i absolutely love the feeling and it gets me very excited.

i have a long list of to-do's and i feel like i've got all the time in the world to check it off, but i don't. and i need to get going....painting babies room next week hopefully...then i'll show you his cute room. oh i can't wait.

chaser and i celebrated our 3 yr. anniversary on monday. really. three years already. seems bizarre. he's just wonderful......in all ways. wonderful for me, wonderful to me. i am lucky. we went to utah for the weekend to relax, shop a little and just enjoy what will quite possibly be our last get-away childless. thats a crazy thought.

i promise pictures next time. maybe i'll actually take some this weekend at our family reunion.

until then, thats all folks.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

yay! 5 1/2 weeks! seriously I am so excited to see the little man. oh he's going to be so darling. you'll get everything done for sure, then you'll sit around like me and go... lovely i've got 2 weeks with nothing to do! no, really the work is never done but still, you'll be ready! can't wait to see the room and bedding!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

pictures pictures!!! of you too!! i know your feelings of anxious/nervousness. I got them all over again with numero 2. I'm sure you will do just great! I'm sorry your not getting sleep. But yes, it is prep for when the baby is here. Ehhhh, it stinks! Oh well. Ok, well keep on keepin on. I miss you. Love you.

Sharee said...

your amazing. I can't wait to see our little guys room. I need to come see the whole house. Hang in there. See you soon.

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

hey we changed our blog address, got sick of the old one mikeandhillaryk.blogspot.com