Sunday, August 15, 2010

sweet baby boy...

A little over a week ago, this sweet sweet baby boy entered our lives and changed it forever. Chase and I hold him and stare at him all day long and fall more and more in love with him. It is hard for me to think about what life was like without this little man in my life. I am so blessed. He is proving to be such a good baby (so far)....and even when he cries, it makes me so happy to have his sweet spirit in my life. i just can't get enough of him....so i've gotta go kiss those sweet cheeks a few more times.

(adorable pictures taken by my adorable sister Mckell....Preston only peed on us about 5 times while we were torturing him...he's already forgotten about the torture...so sweet and forgiving)

11 comments:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

love em! they are adorable!! he sure is a cutie meag! I need to see and hold him!! :) hope your feeling well and recovering like a pro. love ya!

melissa said...

have i said yet that i love this little boy.. cause i do. he is so sweet. kiss those cheeks for me too!! i'm sad he's going to be bigger when i get to him.. i want to cuddle him right now when he is still brand new. oh well, i'll take what i can get. love you sis!

Heather Favre said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my gosh. Preston is absolutely adorable! I LOVE that name as well. You two cook up some good baby!

Sammy said...

oh my goodness meagan he's so cute! He's chase jr for sure, oh my gosh, i can't wait to see him, he's SO darling, seriously such a stud. violet's got 2 cute boyfriends! lucky girl :) hope you are doing well, hope we can find a time to get together

linzy said...

oh my!!! total CUTENESS!!!! how fun!!!! congrats!!!

Our Fun Times said...

He is sooo handsome Meag!! Congrats! Isn't motherhood the greatest blessing in the whole world!!!! I am so happy for you two! Vevs

meag said...

WOW Kell....AWESOME! They are so cute. Meag he is so precious i loved my 1-on--1 time with him and you. Thanks for fitting us in. love ya

meag said...

the last comment was from me Shar

Jana Sorensen said...

MEAG....Awe he is adorable. I am sure he has changed so much since I saw him last, but I can't wait to come over and introduce Taylor to you and snuggle that little guy. We will be hanging out quite a bit I am afraid, seeing how I am not really going to want to travel during the month of September-October:) which I think is a good thing, I need to stay put once in a while.

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

Oh he is SOOOO dang cute!! Congrats! I'm glad that everything went well. We'll have to stop by and visit on our next venture to Idaho Falls. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck with everything to come!

Becky Lewis said...

It's amazing how you have lived sooo long without this little person and now suddenly you can't! SO AWESOME...loves to all three of you.