Wednesday, September 8, 2010

alive....

hi. yeah, its been a while, i am aware. my little man is almost 5 weeks old...thats sick. can't he just slow down and be little for just a while longer. i am so in love with the little guy, and i just find myself loving on him everyday, allday...so therefore the blog has been entirely neglected.

preston is such a champ...he's very content and happy and the only time he fusses is if he has gas or is hungry or tired. everyday when chase gets home from work (and especially if he's been gone overnight) he sneaks in prestons room and peaks at him and always comes out and says "doesn't he just melt your heart everytime you look at him?" to which i always reply "yes". he really does though.

I have lots of pictures of the little boy, but they are on my camera whuch is left at home. so i'll leave you with a few from a recent photo shoot (when he was 2 weeks old).

9 comments:

Sammy said...

I LOVE HIM! oh my goodness, I sure hope you are coming down tomorrow i need to see him! Oh meag he's so darling i can't wait to see him and you of course! You look perfect as always, beautiful! love the pictures, he looks so much like Chase but i can definitely see you in him also :)

Simpson Family said...

I have been waiting for pics!!!!! Maeg, he is such an angel! What a good looking boy :)

Chad & Tiff said...

Awwhh!! Meag he is so adorable!!!

Kip & Melissa said...

He is so dang cute! I am so happy for you guys and I'm glad he is such a good little baby!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

meag...seriously...adorable baby. you guys should make a lot :) jk so we need to get together while your sis is in town. call me...or i'll call you. love you!

Our Fun Times said...

He is sooo HANDSOME!! Dont you just hate how the 5 weeks after flies by, and the 5 weeks before seems to last forever :/ I am so happy for you guys!! Having a baby is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to us. It looks like you guys feel similar! :) Veva

Heather Favre said...

HE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Holy heck, you and Chase make great babies! HAVE MORE!!! I want to meet Preston!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Meags! he is such a beautiful baby! I am wanting to meet the little one! Awww! Dont u just love being a momma!! How are you feeling?

Sharee said...

MISS HIM SOO MUCH!!! We need to get together. Wish you could come to Logan tomorrow. MIss you guys