Saturday, September 18, 2010

we're alive...

I think most can agree with me that it is about time i post some pictures of my little preston man, since he is now 6 weeks old. I've just been so happily consumed with him that i haven't and i'm sorry. Preston is growing growing, weighing in somewhere around 12 lbs. give or take. He is a great eater, decent sleeper, and loves loves loves to cuddle (he gets that from his daddy)...he's adorable in every way and we love him.




A few weeks ago Lis and Ave flew in for a visit and we have been having a fabulous time with them. Avery is darling and acting so grown up, she loves preston (even tho it looks like she is choking him to death in one picture below)...She loves his bottles, binki's and blankets and loves to suck on them, which is weird since she would never take one herself as a baby. We have been busy busy since they got here, and i have spent a lot of time at my mom's house while chase is gone working. We've been to Logan to celebrate Spencer's birthday, hang out with kell, meet little violet (who is so so precious and sweet), and out to lunch with our friend Michelle. We've also been to lots of volleyball games and Preston does fantastic at them (i knew i needed to break him in early because there will be many many ball games in his future). My sisters and mom threw me a baby shower yesterday and Preston got lots of fun things....Lis made the cute cake stands and cake balls. Preston has got lots of snuggle time with his Grandma and Grandpa....It will be a sad day next week when lis and ave head back to brazil but it has been so fun having them here....
I continue to find myself completely smitten with my babe, and he just makes me so happy!

(sorry about the picture overload, but enjoy)












6 comments:

Sammy said...

yay! pictures! oh he's just so darling, i love him, love these pictures, fun to see everyday pictures, keep up the posting! can't wait to see you again whenever that is! if you ever feel like having vi and i come visit let me know! ;) but for sure when chase is done with hunting season we'll have to all get together and play

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

i love it meag!!! love it! he is sure a cutie. i miss you!! come see me!!! please? :) love you

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Aww meags he is ADORABLE!!! And you look beautiful!! I miss you guys and I need to meet your little guy!!! Hopefully soon!!! Dont u just love being a mommy!?!

Heather Favre said...

DARLING!!! I love this post. AaaaaDORable!

linzy said...

meag! he is precious!!!! how fun! loved seeing your family!!! they are GREAT!

Sharee said...

He is changing so much. I do have to add I see a Chase in him when Chase was a baby. I have always thought he was a good mix. LOVE HIM MISS HIM ccan't wait to see him in a few days. I am so happy you were able to spend time with Lis and ave. Looks fun.