Thursday, August 11, 2011

this & that

I just love this little boy. I've been thinking alot lately about being his mom, and how it is such a blessing in my life. Imagining life without him, is unthinkable. Why we were trusted to watch over, protect, provide, and help him through life is beyond me, but i will gladly take the challenge. And chances are that i will fail at times, but thank goodness this little love of mine is forgiving and understanding. I can't imagine not being his mom, and spending everyday with him trying to teach him the things he will need to survive. I'm a pretty lucky lady.


Which brings me to this next darling photo. For some strange reason Heavenly Father has decided that i need to be a mom to yet another darling child, already. yes my friends, that is my official announcement. oh dear, i am scared....very very scared. I am almost 18 weeks along. Which puts me due in January, and also puts my children 17.5 months apart. and now you can see why i am so scared. I am just now coming out of the shock, and that i why i have waited so long to share this little secret of mine, that and also that i have not really felt a single symptom of pregnancy in the last 18 weeks, so i figured if i felt so good, i just as well keep it a secret while i can. Thank goodness for my sweet husband who keeps assuring me that it will be alright. Please don't get me wrong, i am very excited...just also very surprised. My little babe, and lis's little babe will be 3 months apart, which will be very fun.

anyways, that's the surprise of the day. bet ya didn't see that one coming did you? me neither. but now that its happening, i'm just gonna roll with it...."he never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it," I'm gonna keep telling myself this, and in the end it will all be worth it i'm sure.

So, again i am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom. and for being trusted with these little angel children. i will just have to raise up to this challenge now. and i will.
p.s. doesn't this sister of mine look amazing for only have about 2.5 months left. uh yeah!

22 comments:

Sammy said...

seriously you BOTH look amazing. I am so excited for you, you are an amazing mom and this little babe will be so sweet and just as darling as Preston! Congrats again. I LOVE that picture of you and preston ooo he is so handsome!

melissa said...

yeah!!! so excited but i sure wish my bum didnt look as big or bigger than my belly in this picture. i can not wait for this next adventure! love you!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Congrats to you!! And you both look beyond incredible for being as pregnant as both of you are!

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Congrats Meag! You're an amazing mom you'll be great!! And you both look great! I'm a little jealous! I feel huge! Love you!!

Devry said...

What! that's so exciting. Congrats to you and chase! I would have never guessed that you were pregnant, you don't look it at all.

Jess said...

You can't even tell that either of you are pregnant. Congrats, you are such a cute mom!

Teandra said...

Exciting news! I can tell you're a great mom. Obviously the Lord knows that too. Fun that your kids will be so close.

The Moore Family said...

Congrats! Very exciting news! You're an amazing mom, and you have an amazing mom so all will be well!! Take Care! (and Happy bday to your little guy!)

Katie said...

HoLY CrAP!!!Totally didn't see that one coming Meag..seriously. I am pretty sure I mentioned something to you about having another last time we talked on the phone..and you said yeah right..you totally were pregnant!! CONGRATS!! I'm slightly nervous for you just thinking about it but you will be awesome..and you both look awesome..

Krissy said...

seriously how sweet and cute are you two... I only wish I looked that good when I was 4 months prego. LOL well congrats.. You can do it... It's never our plan it's only our father in heaven's. If I've learned anything in the past year it's that... Trust in his plan and it's all going to work out... and most importantly No matter what... "families are Eternal no matter when they come or when they go... they are ours forever!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! that is so very exciting!

Chelsea said...

congrats to you both!!!! That is so exciting that the little ones will be so close in age. :)

Whitney Ormsby said...

CONGRATS!!! im sure you will be fine!! Busy, crazy but you totally can do it! Mel, looks great hardly showing, both of you!!

Jake & Kris said...

yay meag! i'm so happy for you! that means you are 2 weeks behind me! let me know what you are having when u find out! we find out this friday & we cannot wait! you look amazing...as usual! hope we can get together soon!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Yay! I'm glad your telling people now cuz my phone got retarded and I had to get a new one so i lost our text convo when you told me you were preggers. I was trying to rememeber how far along you were and I just couldn't. You guys will be great! I'm sure you will be just fine! love you!

Chad & Tiff said...

YEEAAHH MEAG!!! I agree with Katie...I didn't see this coming either. I can only imagine how nervous/scared you are to have them so close together. But just think about how close they will be when they get older. This is exciting and I can't wait to find out what this little one is!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats both of you! so many babies coming in the next 5 months for the Webb family!! its so exciting! Grandma and Bekm are teaching them everything they need to know! i just dont know where you guys hide those babies?! You both are awesome moms and cousins! love you both!

Lacy Ostler said...

oh by the way that was Lacy that was the anonymous post.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Congrats!! So exciting! You will do great. You are both darling girls!

Russ-Whit-Link said...

Congratulations!!! You will have your hands full but you will be GREAT!!! Good luck with everything!!

linzy said...

meag. meag. if anyone can have kids close together it's YOU, my dear! you'll do just great. i'm sure there will be crazy days but you'll be able to make it through!!! miss and love you!

oops! said...

Checking in on you! So darling and congrats! My first two girls are 18 months apart and Paige and Jake are 20 months apart! It's great! Good Luck!