Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had the greatest Easter weekend @ my parents. The weekend was chuck-full of fun family time. Preston was so much fun this year & although he still was unsure about what was going on and why there was candy hidden in the grass he soaked it all up and loved it. I personally loved watching him and having a good excuse to give him all the candy his little heart desired. Claire of course had no idea what was happening, but she just worked her baby-charm all weekend and was loved on by my family.

We started out the weekend celebrating with the BIG Webb family. Our family is changing and growing so much and it is so fun get together with them every now and then. The kids had an easter egg hunt, Preston loved it, but he was super slow and took his precious time getting around to all the candy, which is SO unlike him...but nice for a change.
After we got home from party #1, we hung out at my parents house...loved on the kiddos, and had a hot-dog roast out by the fire. such a wonderful way to spend a beautiful evening.


Easter morning Preston woke up to a fun easter basket, We got ready for church and can i just say how much i love easter Sunday. It makes me realize just how grateful i am for my Savior & for the sacrifices he made in my behalf. Even though the holiday seems to get mixed up in the hustle & bustle of easter candy & bunny rabbits, I am truly blessed to have the knowledge & blessings of the savior in my life.
We ended off the day by going to my Grandparents & spending the afternoon with that side of the family. I will argue with anyone that i have the best family out there. I love being able to spend time with my family and seeing them interact with Preston & Claire.
And YEAH for perfect spring weather!!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh my goodness! Claire is just getting sweeter and chunkier and more beautiful and Preston is getting more handsome every time! oh they are SO darling. Violet is looking at this with me and kept saying "pres pres pres" over and over! oh she loves him. that really would be so cute to get a picture of them all in their puma. love it! hopefully we can all 6 (well, 11-12 counting kids!) get together soon, hopefully at least for new years again! you look amazing, seriously you JUST had a baby! I'm going to need to know your secret :)

Jana Sorensen said...

So much fun. IT's fun watching the kids go crazy trying to find eggs. Glad you had a good time, now get over to my house and visit me:) Lovin' your cute blue skinny jeans, smokin':)