Wednesday, June 6, 2012

claire-4 months & new hair.

 oh, i have close to a million posts waiting to be compiled (one of those including that one time-a long time ago- that we went to mexico)..those will have to wait...because i have a baby growing up too fast that i can't quite take my eyes off of her.  claire is fabulous. darling. chubby. really chubby. sweet. smiley. adored. and many more great things.

 @ 4 months Claire...
-weighs 16 lbs (84%)
-can't remember her length but is in 91%
-had her first ear infection last week
-gets mauled by her brother
-turned into a not so hot sleeper due to ears, cold & who knows what else....but she's figuring it out.
-has a natural scowl about her face.
-but also smiles so easily.
-still cat-naps
-moves her arms like a karate-kid while laying down
-starting to do sit-ups like her brother
-had her first babysitter (grandma webb) yesterday.
-and is waking up from said cat-nap currently so i need to run, but she's pretty darn cute & wonderful.
    

 and i got my hair done yesterday. not sure this pictures really shows it that well, but i did the ombre look & i love it. however, i'm pretty sure not too many people around her get it, because i've already asked if i'm growing my hair color out since it looks similar to bad regrowth. so if you see me & have those thoughts, know that i did it on purpose & do not have terrible regrowth. its pretty dark @ my roots, but i love the way it turned out.

4 comments:

Whitney Ormsby said...

Girl!! I love your hair! Clair is so precious! You look great!

Nicole said...

Claire is so cute and I love the hair!

Erik said...

ha ha too funny "not really sure if people around here get it" it is SO CUTE! i LOVE your hair, makes me want to do mine. claire is such a little angel! so chubby, she cracks me up such a happy little thing! SO cute and wow 4 months old!

Paige said...

LOVE IT! I love the ombre look and have been wanting to do it but I'm waiting for my hair to get long enough so it will look right. i think you look fabulous. and that baby of yours isn't too bad either. :) she makes me excited for have a girl!