Thursday, May 31, 2012

a look...

here is a look @ today. its not pretty. i'm still in what i wore to bed last night. i have two sick kids. preston with the worst cold he's had to date, and an ear infection. and claire, i'm not sure what she's got but she is super sad and grumpy which is not normal for her. strangely enough she was totally perfect when i had preston @ the dr. yesterday, then practically as soon as we got home she turned into a sick little kiddo too.  most of the day has been spent with two kids in my arms (not a comfortable fit) and both of them are sad & fussy....you can probably tell from claire's extremely onery face in both these pictures. i hate sick kids. i know its an inevitable thing, but nonetheless, its not fun. get better soon my sweet children

5 comments:

The Petersons said...

not fun. i have a sick husband, & that's bad enough. i can't imagine 2 sick kiddos. im sure the day will come though...

good luck!

Sammy said...

poor things! And poor you! That is rough, 2 sick kids. I sure hope they get better soon. No fun at all, Claire is just so dang cute getting so big! I can't believe she's going to be 4 months tomorrow (right?!) love you guys!

Paige said...

real life, sigh. it ain't pretty! we've been hanging around my nephews this week and both of them have strep! I'm hoping we don't get it here. hope they both make a quick recovery!

Lauren Tatton said...

You are so cute! So are those babies I'm so sorry they are so sick. Hopefully you can still enjoy your birthday. :)

Clint and Meg said...

Wish I lived next door and I would come stay with the sickies so you could have a birthday date. No fun! It won't last forever!!