Tuesday, May 15, 2012

a day for me....

 i love mothers day. not just because its a day to be pampered & recognized....but because its a day that i really realize just how lucky i am to be a mom. to have been blessed with two little angels who bless my life everyday. Knowing that i have two kids depending on me to help them grow into the people they need to be is daunting, but so awesome as well. I think i've said it before, but there is no greater challenge, nor greater joy than being a mom. I can't imagine another thing i would want to be doing with my life right now than getting sweet hugs & kisses from these two cute things. so very blessed.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

So sweet! I love those pictures, i can't believe that you are a mother of two, and i will soon be! WOW. it really is such an incredible thing being a mother, these pictures really are so sweet. you have the cutest kids and you look incredible!