Friday, September 12, 2008

frustration...

for some reason its been a rough week for me.

I've been super stressed with work...just too much to do and certainly not enough time to get any of it done.

and then there is volleyball... some days my girls stress me out to the max. on Monday, i only had 5 girls show up to practice, and i always get some sort of silly excuse from them like no one told them they had practice....sorry girls but its the same time day after day... lets be serious, they are just freshmen. (on a good note, i was impressed at the way they played last night, although we didn't win, they played good, which is a start...right?).

My car window broke, well not like broke and shattered, but it would not roll up at all. i think the motor broke in it, so i had to drive all week with a rolled down window (not fun, especially at 5:45 a.m. while driving to vb practice) luckily no rain came my way.

and then today....i've been so excited for this weekend because i had planned this super fun weekend with my sisters to go to price, where i was gonna play in a volleyball game at my old college, then tomorrow morning i was gonna run in a half marathon in price. Well as i rushed to pick up my car at the shop this morning and get back so i could get on the road, i thought to myself, i should probably call my Coach (from college) to double check on the game. so as i call him, he told me that he had cancelled the game for tonight...without telling half of us that were planning on coming. seriously coach. so then i had a breakdown of disappointment.....was it really worth it for me to drive 5 hours to just run a two hour race then turn around and head rigt back home......?
But what about my sisters...we had been planning on this weekend for a while and were so excited. so what to do....i chose not to go, but have been quite upset about the whole event all day. I've cried to almost everyone i've talked to about it, and i don't even know why. I think i was just sad for droppin the ball on a fun weekend with my sisters, and not being able to run my race....but i am just at least glad that i didn't drive the 5 hours to price, all dressed and ready for a volleyball game, only to then find out that i was the only player in the gym. anyways....i'm hopin for anything up at this point.
I don't mean to be a complainer, just needed it off my chest

so... its over now,

i'm done whining about all of it,

and i'm over it.

Sorry lis and Kell for ruining the weekend.

Maybe another day?

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I'm sorry about your weekend! Sounds like it was going to be a lot of fun! Bummer, you are totally fine to vent! We love you and know that you aren't complaining, just frustrated, that is the worst. We miss you and wish you could come play with us this weekend!

Lauren Tatton said...

Meag! :( Im so sad for you! That sucks! Im going to call you right now! I love ya! Good thing it is the weekend and we get to start a new week in 2 days! right?

The Orton's said...

Meags - I am so sorry. I was excited for you guys to have a fun weekend together. You'll just have to look forward to another one in the near future. Love you, keep your head up!

melissa said...

oh..i sure hope your bad week is over now..We seriously need to plan another weekend to play..maybe i'll come visit you and pick kell up on the way. But i'm sure glad you made that decision cause that would have been a long drive. but we love you!! lots