Friday, April 22, 2011

wild hair & the crib monster

This little kiddo has some serious wild hair. It is quite comparable to that of a baby chick. So much so that i have had several people stop and tell me how adorable he is, and how is hair looks like little baby chick-fluff. not something i am at all offended by, simply because it is oh-so-true. I think it has a mind of its own, because as much as i try to style and add product to it to tame it down, its only a short matter of time before it returns to its "natural" state of fluffiness. I really do think it is darling, I just wish that i had some amount of control over it. I feel he looks slightly homely when we go out somewhere and the recently-styled hair, has turned back into its naturally-fluffy-wild hair. But really, if my hair could look like that and make me look that cute, i'd work it for all its worth.
Now, onto the crib monster, I do believe that when i lay this little boy in his crib, a transformation happens.... Not only does he rib his crib apart, but he also eats his crib. those darn teeth. looks pretty innocent in the first picture. but do notice the second picture. not so innocent anymore my friends. Haven't quite figured out how i am going to solve this little problem, but i do hope i can before the whole thing is eaten up. little monster boy!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

ha ha ha what a little beaver! a darling beaver with chick hair at that! oh that is too funny, but not for your crib! that is horrible, but seriously, how do you get them to stop doing that?! Oh he is so funny and so cute! I love his hair, and his room looks darling!

Devry said...

There is no way that baby is ever slightly homely! No problem you added me to your list, I did the same. :]

Sharee said...

We need to clear the air. There is nothing homely about this boy. He is so DARN cute. You need to invest in a crib guard. Silly boy. I have missed so many of your fun posts. Happy to catch up. Hope to see you soon. Have fun car shopping.