Thursday, May 19, 2011

mothers day....

so i'm a few weeks late....but, I had a pretty darn good mothers day. kinda fun being a mom, and having a day about you. Chase & Preston got me this super sweet backpack. We've been wanting to get into backpacking since we live in the perfect place for it. Once i see it all big and full like this picture, it makes me a little nervous, i don't think i'm tough enough to carry all that. But we're excited. Chase will be getting the same thing for fathers day. Anyone know any good places to go backpacking?

3 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Wow--that is awesome! What a good idea for gifts...can't wait to hear how your backpacking adventures go. :)

Karisa said...

Meagan, I guess this is the best place to get back with you. This summer is shaping up to be quite crazy and busy, so I think I'd better pass on the relay- although I always love an excuse to make me get into shape.

Unknown said...

your baby is ADORABLE! :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and happiness! oh, and i'm hosting a very cute giveaway!XO