Sunday, May 29, 2011

namesake...

we just got back from Utah where we were visiting the grave-sites of some family members. One special one, is both Chase and Preston's namesake. Chase's great-grandpa, Preston Jones. We had never been to the cemetery he is buried at but i am happy we did this year because we now have little Preston who carries the same name. I don't know much about Grandpa Preston, but i do know he was a wonderful man... i hope my little boy follows in those footsteps.

My sweet little niece, Charlotte, is also named after a relative. my F-I-L's sisters name was Charlotte, and so that is who she is named after. isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

1 comment:

melissa said...

seriously, i dare him not to smile just once. so cute. can not wait to snuggle up to that little boy. maybe he will stay sick and snuggly til i come home, for my sake, not yours.