Thursday, June 2, 2011

it's her birthday....

well technically, it is our birthday, But i want to do a big ol' shout out to the greatest girl i know.... So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! it has been the strangest, hardest, longest year of my life having you live clear across the world...But you've almost made it, and i admire you and look up to your strength, and positive attitude through all of life's struggles, especially those thrown at you while living in Brazil. Words will never be able to tell you how seriously amazing i think you are. everyday i'm amazed. Most of all, i am so grateful that you became a mother before i did, because you have set an incredible example for me...thanks for paving the way. I hope you know how much i love you!! i am counting down the days till you come home. But for today, i hope you have a great one. LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

6 comments:

Sammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have the best day ever

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Meag!! Hope you have a great day!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

I'll leave you the same message I left lisser....happy happy birthday to my favorite twinners!!! I love you guys and hope you have the best day ever!

Devry said...

How fun...Happy Birthday!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday!!! I remember 25 years ago...It has been so fun watching you through the years. I sure love you, have a wonderful birthmonth!!!

Lauren Tatton said...

Happy birthday to you both! :(