Monday, October 24, 2011

a simple day...

today has been filled with a whole lot of nothing. every now and again i enjoy these kind of days.

*Preston woke up in just the nick of time to make it to exercise class, which on most days is a struggle trying to get through because of the fact that Preston sees his Grandma at the front of class teaching and he can't quite understand why he can't run to the front of class to play with Grandma like he usually does. today a fellow-exerciser had a headache so she volunteered to watch the busy boy while i worked out.

*The rest of the day has been spent wasting much too much time on pinterest (as usual), searching for the perfect fall boot, thinking of yummy fall recipes to create, and writing up my fall to-do list instead of accomplishing any of it.

*All the while sneaking in some great cuddle time from Preston who is working on 3 big-ol molars popping in, they must be bothering him because he doens't snuggle just for fun. and while its sad he's hurting, i'll enjoy the sweetness of his head resting on my shoulder.

*I keep walking past the mirror and noticing a belly has finally/definetely emerged. i still feel like i'm in the "fat-stage"...but thankful to see a belly popping out. As of yesterday i entered into my third trimester...which gives me a feeling of nervousness and excitment. we have a lot of baby-prep to do with preston.

*i'll leave you with a few pictures we quickly snapped at our fun community pumpkin walk this weekend. I love fall!!


2 comments:

Chad & Tiff said...

Hey Meag,

I think I need an invitation to this pinterest. I hear everyone talking about it!

Sammy said...

sometimes those days are the best! glad you are showing, hopefully i get to see it before we move!