Tuesday, November 15, 2011

baby kisses

Preston is good at giving kisses. I adore them. others, (namely Melissa & Avery) turn their head as fast as possible when they see his wide open mouth coming at them. Always a bit of slobber involved. gross i know, but i'm his mom & i will take as many as i can get from him.

We (pres & i) are staying at my parents house for the week "babysitting" my sisters and cousins while our parents are vacationing in Jamaica. Its not too rough considering that 4 out of the 5 kids are in high school. The other in 1st grade, and Preston is in heaven following her around and doing what she is doing. She actually seems to love it as well so its a win/win. I'm getting lots of jane snuggle time this week & i'm pretty happy about that. We miss Daddy, but can't wait to go home to a complete hunting season & then we will enjoy daddy all to ourselves.

and lastly, snapped a 29 week belly photo this morning. should be 30 week according to my last posted pic, but since my date got changed its not. here is to 11 weeks left. kinda can't believe it.
hopefully will get fabric picked out for her bedding & such this week at one of the worlds greatest fabric stores here. (the Gathering Place)

3 comments:

Katie Jane said...

You are so adorable. I want to look like you when I am pregnant. Long legs and all....I don't think it is in the cards. ;)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

What is this greatest fabric store?? You look great!

Sharee said...

OKAY. She needs to get BIGGER. Youlook like your are 3 months not 8months. POKE it out.
JK you are darling and I can't wait for her to come.