Wednesday, November 23, 2011

a little of me


I saw this cute idea on the adorable blog little miss momma the other day and i thought i would quickly jot down a few things too...

i'm weird because.....
-i do not enjoy cuddling while sleeping
-have never left preston with a teenage babysitter, except for once but i had already put him to bed.
-i absolutely love prestons slimy-wet kisses
-can't stand when i make dinner and its hot-n-ready, but the hubs takes his sweet time getting to the table. who enjoys a cold meal, uh not me!
-love to cuddle up to the warm clean laundry fresh out of the dryer
-i won't drink a glass of plain milk. only chocolate.
-i make a ba-jillion lists to check off but never really check them off

i'm a bad friend because.....
-it takes me an eternity to listen to my voicemails
-and almost just as long to return the phone call

i'm a good friend because.....
-i'm a good listener
-i'll go to lunch with you anytime you want.

i'm sad because.....
-my one-on-one time with preston is coming to an end
-i am having a rough time directing myself on decorating baby girls room
-Preston chipped his front tooth on something.
-my dr. keeps calling baby girl in belly a boy, and that makes me nervous.

i'm happy because....
-little P-man took two 2+ hour naps today.
-hunting season is officially over!! yay for having husband back!
-i just got my hair colored.


i'm excited for....
-crazy black friday shopping
-multiple thanksgiving dinners
-baby girls arrival
-christmas


i'm grateful for...
-the opportunity to be a mom
-a healthy body
-family
-the gospel
-my husband
-a full nights rest

6 comments:

Sammy said...

you definitely have that pregnancy glow you lookk beautiful! what a fun list, i might just have to steal it some day, i love things like this :)

Sammy said...

ps, vi and i are at my moms until the 4th because they won't have our things out there til the 5th, if you happen to be coming down before then let me know! I also can't wait to see the fabric you chose for baby girls room, what is it?! so fun, can't wait

Paige said...

I love this post! such a good idea. I learned so much about you and learned that we have a lot in common!

p.s. enjoy those full night rests...they'll be coming to an end shortly! ;)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

My husband doesn't mind a cold meal either! As soon as its done I am ready to inhale!! I like it hot!!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

my meags, i miss u lots! I need to come visit u!! U look amazing preggers! U and lis always look so good preggers! Ur little man is adorable and getting so big!!

Sharee said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E post. I may have to copy it.