Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a boy & his truck

Grandma & Grandpa Jones gave Preston this awesome truck for his birthday. the boy really does love his truck! You'll notice that i've duct-taped the tail gate of the truck, this being because Preston would open it up and climb into and then continue to climb on top of the truck, i thought that by taping it shut i would solve this problem. Negative. He climbs up through the driving position now. We've only had a few minor spills thus far, none that have taught him a lesson though. He absolutely LOVES to honk the horn, and when he honks it, i can hear him giggle at himself across the house. he thinks he's pretty cool stuff. He still cannot drive forward in it, i think because it is lifted off the ground quite a bit, but he loves to reverse and push & climb all over it. his favorite however is looking through all the windows and playing peek-a-boo with me. I think its pretty darn cute!


***on a different note: i had a dr. appointment yesterday, and She has changed my due date once again. I have consistently measured small according to my due date, so as of now, my d.d is January 31st. I've kinda been expecting this to happen so i'm not too bummed about it, i'd rather it be changed now that a month before my "expected" due date and then move it back. We'll let her cook as long as she wants to in there. Other than that, all is well is the baby dept.


No comments: