Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the end....

i can see it, the end that is. It is coming up quickly. Yesterday marked my 39th week, and today i had my dr.'s appointment. Sadly, there was nothing too exciting to announce since my last weeks appointment (still dilated to a 2 and 70% thinned). I was kinda bummed out, because since my last appointment i have felt quite crampy with a loss of energy, so of course i expected progress, but no. Which is totally fine, since i am really in no big hurry to get her here...i am still putting finishing touches on her nursery & trying ever-so-hard to teach preston how to be soft and not hit (which by the way, i am failing at .....hints, please). Thankfully, i still feel pretty dang good considering i'm 39 weeks. I got started a week early with Preston, so i never got to experience any of these labor feelings...it is kinda fun not knowing what to expect or when, but the planner-side of me is kinda freaking out as well. Regardless, we are getting ever-so-excited to meet her. There is something so very precious about newborns. oh i can't wait.

so hang in there friends, an exciting baby announcing post will be coming shortly.

until then, enjoy these awesome pictures of my growing belly @ 39 weeks, along with Preston finger-smears all over my mirrors, and my dirty bathroom, which will get cleaned tomorrow....oh and preston twirling himself up in the shower curtain, that's a really fun game to play.


4 comments:

Simpson Family said...

Oh Meag!! 39 wks?! So exciting :) Enjoy the next few days (haha not always easy when your that close). Good luck with everything and keep the pics coming! Can't wait to see your little girl!

Jana Sorensen said...

You're Adorable you know that right? the cutest little pregnant lady ever!! Good luck with your nursery. You know I am home all alone this weekend, so let me help paint, or watch preston so you can finish up what you need/want to while you have 1 child:) I can't believe how fast the time has gone, well, it's gone by fast for me :) Seems like yesterday we were running and you told me the news. Love ya!!!!

Katie said...

Oh wow..Meag!! So excited for you!! And you are just too cute with that very tiny bump. You should probably put pics up of this little girl's nursery too! Good luck.

Chad & Tiff said...

Oh man so so excited for you! I can't wait to see this little girl. Good luck and Congratulations! Oh and I am with Katie...I wanna see some nursey pics too!