Monday, May 26, 2008

She's a Married Woman now...

**my cousin chelsea is the cutest thing....i am so happy for her. She got married last weekend, and everything was wonderful. She married an awesome guy, and they seem so happy together! She was a beautiful bride! congrats chels, love you!!



**Lis and I got to work in the kitchen at chels' reception, which means we got to taste test everything that was going out to the reception, more that once i might add!



**lis and i and our adorable parents! my dad finished his last chemo treatment that day, he is awesome!! aren't they cute!!


**totally check out that amazing cake! it is my most favorite thing ever! so cute!!

6 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

She is a way cute bride! She was in my ward one year and I thought she was like the nicest person ever.

Sammy said...

That cake is amazing! i love it. Cute pictures. thats fun you got to help out! fun. Glad your dad's doing ok.

Ashley said...

I love her cake! So cute! I personally also like the Kitchen assignments...good way to sneak a taste!

Katie said...

Yay!! You put up pictures of the reception/wedding! How was it!? I wanted to be there real bad! How are things going for you? Have you already moved?

linzy said...

Tell Chels congrats and your dad for his last treatment!! You two are soo adorable! And that cake was too!!

A'Lisha said...

of course I remember you!! you are too cute- and your mom's cookies were fabulous!! I love your parents- I am grateful that I had the opportunity to meet them- they have truely made an impact on my life!! and you are beautiful too!! I am so glad your dad is done with his treament!! A'Lisha ( Huntsman Cancer Hospital)