Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OGDEN MARATHON RELAY!!

On Saturday, Me, Shar, My mother-in-law, her brother Jeff, and her friend Andrea, got together to run in the Ogden Marathon Relay! We had so much fun and it was such a beautiful day! Jeff started us off by running 7 miles, followed by Kathy (my mom-in-law) running 6, she handed off to me, where i ran 5 miles, then Shar ran 5 miles, Andrea finished up for us by running the last 3 miles. We all did so good.

Shar and I decided we had a little extra energy at the end of our legs and decided to run the last three miles as well! We didn't have quite as much as energy as our first legs, but it was so much fun to run across the finish line with all of the hundreds of people there cheering everyone on! Everyone did so good...and i was so amazed by all the marathon runners, I mean seriously.....26.2 miles, are they crazy! no, they are just amazing! There were about 6,000 people running in the race on Saturday....there were SO many people.

Here is Shar and I, exchanging the timing chip! And Shar taking off...she did so good!



Here is our team....We finished the Marathon in a little under 4 hours...i don't know if thats good or bad...but i think we all did great! See ya next year team!

3 comments:

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Look at you little runner you! Your addicted to running... ever since I have known you! I love you to death!

Paige said...

WOW, I am really impressed that you did another race. You really need to motivate me to get my butt of the couch and run with you! :) I love your and sharee's matching outfits! :)

Sharee said...

I like your post, I should have looked at yours 1st before posting mine. What a great day, you are the best I am so happy we are doing this together. Many Thanks to you. Luv ya