Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bliss List

a few things that make my life blissful...

1. Getting my haircut, just for the sudsy scalp massage.
2. The melody of raindrops pelting on the window.
3. A closer than neccesary wisper.
4. The touch of the warm sun on my bare skin.
5. Crunching autumn leaves underfoot.
6. A long run that for some reason felt effortless.
7. Singing in the shower, car or anywhere.
8. A brand new pair of shoes.
9. Throwing things away.
10. Baking anything-and of course tasting the pre-oven version.
11. checking off the last thing on my to-do list.
12. A warm shirt, just out of the dryer.
13. The foot massage while getting a pedicure.
14. Cinnamon-sugar popcorn.
15. Cuddling with my sweet husband whenever i want.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Those all sound sweet. Love the list and I like them too. Happy Birthday today! Luv Ya

melissa said...

you're funny.. but that list does sound like a little bit of heaven.

Paige said...

Those things do make life blissful! I think today is one of those days that I need to write down all the things that make life good. I just might copy you! :)