Monday, June 2, 2008

right back atcha....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAR!
shar's bday is the day after mine, so we had so much fun celebrating together! After Chase had to go to work this afternoon, shar met me and we spent the afternoon together by shopping, chatting, going out to dinner, and just enjoy spending time together with just the girls!

Shar is so wonderful, and she is such a blessing in my life. I have loved living with her, and getting to know her better. She has become one of my greatest friends and i just love her. i learn new things for her everyday, she is such a great mother, wife, and friend. Its so fun to have someone to stay up late and talk with, go on runs with her, cook together, shop together, and all the other great things that we share together. I love her to death! Shar i hope that you have a great birthday!

5 comments:

Chad & Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Meag!!!!!

Sharee said...

What a chub in this picture. I didn't know my arm was so HUGE! Thanks for the birthday message. I am so happy to have you and say DITTO to you too.
Today was a fun day thanks for celebrating. I am happy to share birthdays with you.
LUVS

Sammy said...

Happy birthday to both of you. you are sure lucky to have each other. we are going to miss you when we move. do you get my text messages? i was trying to see when you guys are moving, erik and I wanted to have a bbq for you guys, and have you guys and paige and phil over. let us know!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

ok, so aren't you just the sweetest thing in the world? How much do i just love you meag!? To much! So, when are you gonna make your way down here again? Oh, by the way...guess who is in town this week? Jess is. Maybe you should come down and we can all get together...minus lis. Ya?

melissa said...

hey meag..just checking in from brasil. we went to argentina for the first few days and now we are in brasil..we are finally at a place where there is a lot of sun..but havent really been in it yet..hopefully tommorow!! well..hope everything is going great..talk to you later