Sunday, June 15, 2008

to my daddy...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!
*look at how out-numbered my sweet dad is, but he has handled it so well. Thanks to him, we all know how to dribble a basketball pretty well, and we sure aren't afraid to get our hands dirty, or slosh through some cow crap, haha...disgusting, but very true. thanks dad!

I am so grateful to have such an amazing dad....who has taught me so many things in my life.
I feel so lucky to have a dad, who i can consider one of my best friends. He is so smart, and reasons with me so well. Thank you dad for teaching me all of lifes greatest lessons, for teaching me how to gain a testimony, for supporting me through all of lifes trials, and for showing me how to endure everything that life throws at you. Thank you for smiling everyday, even when it hurts so bad to do so...if you can withstand what your facing right now, it gives me hope and a desire to do the same. You are amazing, and i love you so much dad! Have a great fathers day.


3 comments:

Sammy said...

That is so sweet, what a good looking guy and a great looking family. Hope he's doing well. Hang in there.

melissa said...

hey meag... that was a great post..i sure do love that guy..tell him and mom hi for me..love you

Paige said...

That was a way sweet post! You're a sweet girl. :) Love the part about cow crap...might as well just say it like it is. I hope your dad is doing good. Let's hang out this weekend.