Sunday, June 29, 2008

One year stronger....

yesterday was our first anniversary! It has been a wonderful year. I have learned so much about our relationship, and about my sweet husband...He is so wonderful, so patient, and so good to me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! For our anniversary, we drove to Chase's parents house Friday night, then I got up early Sat. morn so i could run in a race...which went wonderful (post of the race to come in the next few days....i'm waitin on some more pics..) After that was finished, which pretty much took all day, we had some lunch, and headed to Salt Lake, where we stayed at Little America...Chase took me to dinner at Takashi, which was a wonderful sushi restaurant (we love sushi)....then we went our for ice cream of course! Sunday morning (we broke the sabbath, oops) and went to the amazing Little America Sunday Brunch. We had a wonderful few days together! I love you baby, and cannot wait for the many years to come. Thank you for being so great!The pretty flowers Chase gave me, isn't he sweet?
And my cute new red high heels, i have been wanting red shoes for so long, and he suprised me with these!!
one year ago...


11 comments:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

congrats! You two are such a beautiful couple. Meags you are the cutest...oh how I miss our vball days! :)

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been a year since we went to your wedding. Time flies! Love the new shoes! Chase is a sweetie!

Chad & Tiff said...

Yeah Meag. Congrats on the one year... I guess its my turn next. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I am so glad you two are still so happy

Sammy said...

Happy anniversary! Can you believe you've been married a year! wow, you made it! ha ha, how fun, Those flowers are beautiful!

Heather Favre said...

ADORABLE!!!! youre married.. and you like to run... gross... but i love ya!!!

Nate and Venessa said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on reaching the one year mark! You guys are so cute! Are you guys going up to Idaho for the 4th? I've been thinking about putting together a BBQ on the 5th and invite anyone who wants to come and catch up with people? Any thoughts?

Katie said...

Yay!! I'm still so sad I wasn't able to go to your reception!! Congratulations for the big one year! It's crazy how time flies when you have someone with you! Hope things are going great!!

Our Fun Times said...

Happy Anniversary! it looks like we got married right around the same time! Sounds like a wonderful evening with your sweet husband! Can't wait to hear about the race. I'm sure you did a great job.

Sharee said...

YEAH, you made it one down and an eternity to go. It's a good thing you love each other so much. I am so happy you are my sis you are wonderful.
Happy Anniv. Luv ya both.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

How cute! Congrats! You two are just so cute! I just love you meags!

Kelsey said...

Congrats! It's amazing how fast time flies!!! You two are sooo cute and it sounds like you had an awesome time! LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!